Calgary Northeast United FC
Calgary Northeast United FC
Current players just need to pay their fee for the indoor season.
New players will need to complete a registration form. Email transfer to email@example.com . Or make appointment by phone or email to register in person and pay by debit or with credit cards.
Or Register Online selecting the choices below. Online fees are higher due to processing fees.
Grassroots League: (U7 to U9)
Cash/Debit/Credit/email Transfer: $300, Online 325
Developmental League: (U10 to U12)
Cash/Debit/Credit/email Transfer: $400 Online 425
Competitive League: (U13 to U17)
Cash/Debit/Credit/email Transfer: $500, Online 525
Email transfer of fee to firstname.lastname@example.org is preferred as it goes directly to club bank account. PayPal charges service fee for processing online payments and we lose money. That is why online fees are higher than regular fees.
Financial assistance applications take 4-8 weeks to process. Please apply NOW.
For Jumpstart Low income Grants
For Kidsport Low income Subsidy
Included in Registration Fees:
One (1) set of Game Uniform to keep
Weekly Practices, CMSA scheduled Games, Post season Games if Qualified
Rides, Tournament participation, Tracksuits etc.,
Hotels, Foods or Transportation costs during out of town games
PLEASE READ CODE OF CONDUCT AND LTPD FROM THE LINKS BELOW.
When the registration is complete, we will evaluate the players until the ream roster is finalized. We do not believe in one day try out/evaluation. When teams are finalized, team practices will begin. There will be mostly Fixed days for training every week when we receive the games schedule from CMSA.
(Under 7: born 2016, Under 8: Born 2015, Under 9: Born 2014,
(Under 10 born 2013, U11 Born 2012, U12: Born 2011)
U13: Born 2010, U14: Born 2009, U15: Born 2008, U16, 2007, U17:2006)
A Few Things to remember or consider.
1. As we will be playing outdoors, weather related disturbances are expected especially in Calgary weather can change within short time. When games get cancelled, To Reschedule, it is an official matter where CMSA and the two teams are involved. Practice Cancellation is don
But as like you, coaches also have 7 days in a week, 24 hours a day. We have families, jobs, accidents or incidents and life besides soccer. This is not our fulltime or part time job. We have some paid coaches but we are mostly volunteers and we give hundreds of free hours for your children.
With every missed practice, it is not only yours, but the coaches' time will also be wasted because the coach also managed the time from their daily routine to be with your children. We will try our best to reschedule practices if we miss any.
2. Travelling is involved because there are more and scattered venues for outdoor season. with Gas price this high, the coaches are also burning their gas to attend these games. It is your responsibility to bring your child to these games. If you believe in team work, faraway games are one way to show your commitment to the team. It is a pride to be able to help others and not seeking help all the time.
So is ride sharing, showing up 30 min before the game, communicating absences, delays with the coaches and team members etc. are good habits.
3. Discipline is prime. Any undisciplined behaviour, bullying, disrespectful behaviour may result in removing the person from the team.
4. This is not European professional soccer league, not even Canadian Premier League. It is Minor league where children play, amateur community soccer. It is for the children, not for you. Let them learn and enjoy. PLEASE do not BURDEN your child with YOUR EXPECTATION.
5. Coaches are like teachers, training your children, skills, fitness, discipline, rules, timeliness, team work etc. RESPECT the Coach.